Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BASKETBALL!!!!

Hey y'all, today was a great day. After school it was the first basketball practice for me. It was a lot of work. haha. I didnt expect it to be easy, but they pushed you really hard. There was a lot of drills, and running. Tomorrow I will be more prepared for what is to come at practice. But over all the day was really good, and everything is going well. I learned some new things in Biology. Its funny because what they are learning here in Biology we learned last unit in Dr. Barnes class at MVCDS. So I feel super smart in that class. But anyway, I will get back to y'all later, (I have been saying y'all a lot because it is catching on) I will blog again tomorrow morning. 3 more days until Taylor Swift concert! :)

-Love Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment